Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Themes > Classic
Branch Version/s:7.0.x, 6.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Git Pull Request:
What problem did the customer find?:The flags in language portlet are not being rendered
What do you think is the root cause? (if known):missing resources
Proposed solution (if any):ask team to provide the missing icons.
Thai Flag is not shown in Language Selector Portlet
Steps to reproduce:
- Start up clean bundle de-20
- In Instance Settings > Miscellaneous, add "Thai(Thailand)" from right(Available) column to left(Current) column.
- put a Language Selector portlet in any page on a default site(DXP)
- select a hamburger button of language selector portlet and choose Configuration
- Change Display Template from "Icon" to "Icon Menu" and Save
- Select a Icon Menu button and check the list of languages with those counties' flags
- Change Display Template from "Icon Menu " back to "Icon" and Save
Flag of Thailand and Eesti are shown inside the language Selector.
In "Icon" view: Flag of Thailand and Eesti are not shown.
In "Icon Menu" view : Flag of Thailand is not shown.