Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP20, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
This has been detected inside a hook made by a customer that overwrites main_search_result_form.jspf.
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect to a 7.0.0 DXP instance.
- Copy attached fragment(search.result.fragment-1.0.0.jar) to bundle's deploy folder.
- Create a basic content without any tag or category assigned ("contentone" in screenshots).
- Create a basic content and assign a tag to it ("contenttwo" in screenshots).
- Search for it using its name for example.
In search results (see 02expectedResult.jpg):
- For both contents ClassName - shows the className of the content. "com.liferay.journal.model.JournalArticle" in this case
- For both contents ClassPK - returns the resourceId of the content
- For both contents PortletURL- returns url
In search results (see 01actualResult.jpg) only "contenttwo" (the content with a tag assigned shows the information:
- contentone's ClassName - shows null
- contentone's ClassPK - 0
- contentone's PortletURL - null