Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
When hierarchical web content structures were used in previous versions of Liferay, fields from the Parent structure appeared before fields from the child structure. DXP reversed this, which leads to situations where the order of fields for customers' web content structures doesn't make sense anymore. As referenced in this comment this UI change was not intended and should be reversed.
Steps to Reproduce
In Liferay DXP:
1. Create web content structure called 'Parent structure'
2. Add a text field called 'Parent text field'
3. Save 'Parent structure'
4. Create web content structure called 'Child structure'
5. Set 'Parent structure' as parent
6. Add a text field called 'Child text field'
7. Save 'Child structure'
8. Create new web content item using 'Child structure'
'Parent Text Field' appears before 'Child Text Field'.
'Child Text Field' appears before 'Parent Text Field'.