Web Content and Wiki pages have validation in place attempting to check for concurrent updates (to prevent overwritten data), but Blogs entries do not.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new user
- Add the user to the Liferay site, and give it the Administrator site role
- From Content administration, create a new Blogs entry
- From another browser, log in as the new user
- Have both users navigate to the new Blogs entry, and click "Edit"
- Have the first user on the first browser make a change and publish
- Have the second user on the second browser make a different change and attempt to publish
Expected result: a warning message is displayed informing the user the content has been updated, and the user will need to try again to apply their changes to the up-to-date content
Actual result: the publish is successful, and the first user's changes are overwritten