Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure > MVC Portlet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up a vanilla 7.0 with the de-21-7010, hotfix-848-7010 and start it.
2. Add an "Asset Publisher" portlet to a page.
3. Click on Asset Publisher menu at top-right corner --> Look and feel configuration.
4. In "General" tab turn "Use Custom Title" to Yes and fill in the text field with "My custom title".
5. Click the save button, close the configuration page, refresh the main page and the "Asset Publisher" portlet boarder title displays "Asset Publisher" and not "My custom title"
6. I created a template to this portlet with the variables: $
by going to Asset Publisher menu at top-right corner --> Configuration --> Display Settings --> Manage Display Templates for Liferay DXP
Actual behavior: The "Asset Publisher" portlet boarder title displays "Asset Publisher" and not "My custom title"
Expected behavior: "My custom title" should be displayed on the portlet boarder
Note: The customer concern is that the variable: $
does not return "My custom title" and stated that it works smoothly in Liferay 6.2.
7.0.x @ 95422ff65d49739686f915e3c908acba38596b77
Master @ 23d9b3edf03207e240575eb0973334880e49f62d