When start Elasticsearch after start Liferay, cannot search a function name in "Configuration > System Settings".
Steps to reproduce
- Unzip DXP SP3 and install Fix Pack 23
- Install Elasticsearh 2.2.0
- Start Ealsticsearch
- Start Liferay and change Elasticsearch settings to REMOTE
- Goto "Users and Organizations" and confirm that you can search a user
- Goto "Configurations > System Settings" and confirm that you can search a function name
A user name can be searched correctly in "Users and Organizations".
But couldn't search a function name in "Configurations > System Settings". "No configurations were found" is displayed.
User name and function name is searched correctly.
Fix Pack 23