Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
Steps to reproduce:
#Sign in as admin user
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Miscellaneous
- Set default language to English, and under the "Available Languages" field, add English, Spanish, Japanese to the "Current" field and Save
- Open the Product Menu > Control Panel > Sites > Sites > Liferay DXP > ⁝ > Edit > Languages
- Select the "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site." option and set Default Language to Spanish
- For the Admin user, go to My Account > Account Settings > User Information, and set Language to español (España) – or Spanish
- Open the Product Menu > Control Panel > Sites > Sites, and click on Global
- In the Global scope, click Content > Categories, and click the + button to Add Vocabulary
- Set Title to "English" in English flag, "Spanish" in Spanish flag and "Japanese" in Japanese flag and Save
- Select the Vocabulary created in previous step and Add new Category
- Set Name to "English" in English flag, "Spanish" in Spanish flag and "Japanese" in Japanese flag and Save
- Go to Global Site > Content > Categories > ⁝ > Export/Import > Export, then export to LAR
- Save the exported LAR file once it completes building
- Go to default Site (Liferay DXP) > Content > Categories > ⁝ > Export/Import > Import, then import the LAR File created in the previous step
- Go back to the Categories panel, locate the imported Category (i.e. "English") Click ⁝ > Edit, and edit Category and Vocabulary created in the previous step
Language displayed is as same as default user language.
- English - "English"
- Spanish - "English"
- Japanese - "Japanese"