Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP FP23, 7.0.0 DXP FP29, 7.0.X EE
Steps to reproduce
1. Start up the portal
2. Login with default admin user (username "Test Test")
3. Create a new Web Content Article with title "test"
4. Make sure User is on for global search
5. Search for test
Expected results: the Users facet should list only one time the "Test Test" user's name
Actual results: the Users facet lists "test test" and "Test Test", although both are the same user
The fix requires to reindex users:
- Go to Product Menu [|] - Control Panel - Configuration - Server Administration
- Find "Reindex com.liferay.portal.kernel.model.User."
- Click on "Execute"
- Go to Navigation Bar - Admin - Control Panel - Apps - App Manager
- Expand "Liferay Core"
- Find "Users and Organizations (Users Admin)" in the list
- Click on the "Reindex Search" button
After the fix "test test" will appear and only once.