Affects Version/s: Master
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:5
Trying to receive an error message when attempting to restore a node from the recycle bin, while an identical node with the same name exists in the Wiki portlet.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Wiki node called Test.
- Move it to the recycle bin.
- Create another Wiki node called Test.
- Navigate to Product Menu > Sites > Content > Recycle Bin.
- In the options by Test, click on "Restore.
An error message displays to the user alerting them this message:
"An entry with name Test already exists"
No error message is displayed.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 23a96bfaf03ad740a47725053249d60e9105456e.