Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Designer
When editing task assignments, the previously saved role name is lost.
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Kaleo Designer
2. Click the three dots and select "Edit"
3. Click on a task icon under "View" tab (for example, update)
4. On the left settings panel, double-click the value of "Assignments" and modify Assignment Type to "Role". Then a small form shows up.
5. Double-click on the field of Role, a list of all role names are showing
6. Select a role
7. Click Save.
8. Click on "Source (Kaleo XML)" tab
9. Switch back to "View" tab
10. Repeat steps 3 and 4
- Actual Result:* The previous saved role name is lost.
- Expected Result:* The previous saved role name is showing