Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy the ip-geocoder osgi module from \modules\apps\ip-geocoder
- Navigate to Liferay > Configuration > Site Settings > Advanced
- Expand the Maps panel and select Google Maps (Note that I add the Google Maps API Key (as it says it's Optional))
- Navigate to Content > Web Content
- Click on the header ellipsis and click on Structures
- Click on the + button to add a new Structure
- Click on the Geolocation icon to add a geolocation field; Save
- Create a Template based on the Structure (adding the Geolocation field)
- Create a WC article based on the Structure+Template combo
- Navigate to/Create a Page
- Add the article to the page
The Google Map will display.
The map doesn't display and the browser throws:
Note: When viewing the map in the article Edit mode, the Google Map is visible. Only when on a page, it doesn't display.