Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: User Notifications
Currently if a user wants to mark all his notifications has to mark them page by page. This behavior is slow and tedious for the user.
- A user should be able to mark all his notifications as read without moving from page to page.
1. Open Product menu
2. Click on your user item
3. Click on "My account"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click on app context menu
6. Click Mark all notifications as read
Expected: All notifications are marked as read.
Previous conditions -> The user must have received at least one notification
- Add a new action in the app bar with the text "Mark all notifications as read"
"Mark all notifications as read" action
- When a user interacts with the contextual app menu and clicks "Mark all notifications as read" then the notifications of all pages are marked as read.
Mark all notifications as read.mp4
- It is only available when the tab "Notifications List" is selected.
- If there is no notification unread on the list, the action is not shown.