Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Collaboration > API > Notifications
Currently, we are not providing a way to filter or order the notifications. This decision provokes that our users can't find what they want because we are conditioning the search behavior to navigate page by page to find something.
- A user should be able to filter his notifications by the type of notification chosen.
1. Open Product menu
2. Click your user item
3. Click "My account"
4. Click "Notifications"
5. Click Filters button (All by default)
6. Select Read option
Expected: only read-notifications are shown.
- Add filtering by All (1º) Unread (2º) Read (3º). Default filter: All
- Add ordering by Date (1º). Default order: Date
Filter by All
- It shows all the notifications.
- It is the default option
Filter by Unread
- It shows only the notifications that are unread.
Filter by Read
- It shows only the notifications that are read.
Order by Date
- It orders the notifications by date.
- It's the default option and unique option.
- Descending order is selected by default (from the recently to the last)