Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP3, 7.0.3 CE GA4, 7.0.0 DXP FP23, 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Collaboration > Wiki
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a page with "Page Menu" and "Wiki" portlet.
- Edit FrontPage to contain the following (raw) text (note the line breaks)
- Configure the "Page Menu" portlet to show "FrontPage"
- Expected: Page Menu shows links to , , and (underscore formatting used to clearly demonstrate the culprit in this ticket)
- Actual (here's my opportunity to refer to the Oxford comma): Links are shown to ,
Analysis: When two links are contained in the same line of a Wiki text, "Page Menu" breaks and displays an unusable link, probably due to the way that pattern matching is performed.