Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: User Notifications
Currently, a user can't delete a notification and neither he can't mark as unread a notification when it has been marked as read previously.
- A user should be able to delete notifications
- A user should be able to mark as read / unread a notification.
- Add actions in the management bar: Mark as unread and Delete.
- Add actions in the contextual menu of a notification.
- Change current "Mark as read" icon.
- Contextual actions: Mark as unread, Delete.
- Contextual actions: Mark as read, Delete.
- Actions: Mark as read (1º), Mark as unread (2º) and Delete (3º).
- Mark as read action changes the notification type to Read.
- Mark as unread action changes the notification type to Unread.
- Delete action removes the notification permanently.
- These 3 actions are always active even when the notification selected can't perform an action (e.g. an unread notification can be marked as unread again). Note: This is a behavior based on a technical issue of the management bar: The bar doesn't contextualize its actions regarding the selection made.
Notice that the current icon for "Mark as read" action (the cross icon) is being used wrong. It should be other type of icon because the cross icon must be used to represent Delete or Close actions (this was an usability bug in notifications).