Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Steps of reproduction:
1. Set up a vanilla 7.0 with de-23-7010 and start it.
2. Add an Asset Publisher to the welcome page. Click on "+" on the upper right --> Applications --> Highlighted --> Asset Publisher.
3. Click on the "+" icon on the upper right of Asset Publisher and add a "Basic Web Content" with a structure and Template. Make the title of the content Text4 and publish.
4. Click on the title of the content in Asset Publish to view the full content.
5. The page should display the same title now with to the left of the title the "Back" icon and when hovering over the title to the right the edit icon. Right click on the title and select "Inspect"
Actual result: The title span element does not have a class name. However, the "Edit" and "Back" options have
Expected result: The title should have a class name as well.
7.0.x @ 190ac69ff76ff14a164d7312f75ace0a8bd5689c
Master @ d34085f085d4ff6cea8de846a0e313ace3120860