- Improve the way users interact with workflows definitions.
- Portal Admin - Workflow Builder;
- Allow users to easily duplicate a workflow definition;
- Allow users to easily create workflows based on others;
- Spare user of performing unnecessary actions and clicks;
As a portal admin, I would like to duplicate a workflow, so I can have a backup copy.
- Consider different actions for Published and Not Published workflows:
- Published: Edit, Duplicate, Permissions, Unpublish;
- Not Published: Edit, Permissions, Delete;
Validate the workflow name when duplicating, editing or creating a new definition, so there is no workflow with the same name;
- When duplicating a workflow, place the name "Copy of" before the workflow name by default;
Validate if the user made changes to the workflow and ask if he wants to save before leaving;
- Invision Prototype: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/JMCXBCWDW