Affects Version/s: None
- Improve the way users create new workflows.
- Portal Admin - Workflow Builder
- Provide contextual information about what the user should do within the interface;
- Allow users to include a description for the workflow using the interface;
- Allow users to write/paste a definition using a text editor or importing files;
As a portal admin, I would like to create a new workflow, so it can be published.
- To create a new workflow the user has to publish it;
- To publish a workflow the title and definition are required;
- Before published, the page call to action should say "Publish";
- The topbar title should say "New Workflow";
- After published, the page should update to indicate the "Published" state:
- The management bar should indicate the state "Published" in a label;
- The management bar should indicate the date and user who last edited;
- The call to action should say "Update";
- The topbar title should bring the workflow name;
- The date format on infobar should be "May 10, 2017, 8:10AM, by Username"
- Invision Prototype Workflow: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/WQCOOSP23#/screens/245245498_01_Workflow_workflows
- Invision Prototype Component: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/XWD4R0OHF