- Improve the way users edit a workflow.
- Portal Admin - Workflow Builder;
- Allow users to update a workflow without having to create a new one;
- Allow users to unpublish a workflow;
As a portal admin, I would like to edit a workflow, so it can be updated.
- After updating a published workflow, it will update the assets associated with it automatically (this is set under the Schemes tab);
- After updating a workflow, the last version will be the only valid one;
- To unpublish a workflow, it must be not assigned to any assets in the portal;
- When unpublishing, if there are processes in progress, they will finish their journeys until the end;
- After unpublishing, the page information must be updated:
- The label at the management bar should say "Not Published";
- The call to action should say "Publish";
Alert the user if he tries to leave without saving changes: allow him to choose between leave without saving or stay on the page;(updated on 14 December 2017)
- Invision Prototype - Community Edition: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/BECRKG45C