Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP23, 7.0.X EE, Master
- DXP + de-13
- DXP + de-23
- REPRODUCED on 7.0.x c91652051b63c249825a2754e4a54a419dba5b28 - Mon Jul 17 19:36:07 2017 -0700
- REPRODUCED on Master 02a5802cdbf4bd383b3aae71f3752d6ebb5b84e2 - Mon Jul 17 19:46:29 2017 -0700
- Launch a clean bundle;
- Log with firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Create a user email@example.com;
- Make firstname.lastname@example.org a member of the default site;
- Configure the default site to use Single Approver (Version 1) for Calendar Event;
- Add a Calendar Portlet to the page;
- Add an event called "Unapproved" to the site's calendar;
- Logout and login in as email@example.com;
- Check the calendar entries.
Event Unapproved should not be visible by firstname.lastname@example.org, because Workflow for calendar events is enabled and it was not approved after being created.
Event Unapproved is visible by email@example.com and any site member.
The issue is related with the "View Event Details" permission. If it's given to Guest, the same happens to users not logged in. The Site Members have the View Event Details by default.