1) Extracted the fresh bundle of Liferay 6.2 (latest SP).
2) deploy kaleo form portlet and kaleo web portlet to portal
3) Created 2 pages, say, Page 1 and Page 2.
4) Drop the Kaleo Forms portlet on Page 2.
5) Create a form in kaleo form admin.
6) Submit New form in the kaleo form portlet.
7) Notification is received on the Notification portlet.
8) Goto Page 1 and now click on notification.
Expected Result: The user should be redirected to the page where Kaleo Forms is placed.
Actual Result: The user remains at the default landing page
The behavior is same in 6.2.x: bd05cf83dc0cc0d3e031331044fbb869385c40ca
Couldn't test in 7.0.x as I was unable to build Notification, Kaleo-web and Kaleo Forms in my machine.