Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
- Start up Liferay.
- Log in with admin account.
- Change your user's time zone to "America/Los_Angeles."
- In the Left panel, go into My Account > Account Settings.
- Then go into Miscellaneus > Display Settings.
- Choose "Standard Pacific Time." Save.
- Add calendar to a page. Go to week view.
- Create an event in the user calendar that:
- Starts at Sunday, 8 PM.
- Repeats every day.
- Close the full edit window.
- Drag the Tuesday instance to 9 PM.
- Click on the Monday instance. Change the title through the quick edit popup.
- Click on "Save."
- Choose "Following instances."
- The Monday instance and following ones would change the title.
- The Monday and Tuesday instances change title but all instances after Tuesday are gone.