Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP6, Master
Component/s: Portal Services > Mobile Device Rules
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a Device Family
- Create a new page
- Edit page
- Select Advanced tab
- Expand Mobile Device Rules panel
- Toggle "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" to "NO"
- Select Device Family created in (2) and save
- Click ellipsis and manage actions
- Add action to device family
- Select one of the Redirect rule types and wait for required fields to load
Mobile device rules aren't able to save without required fields.
Mobile device rule saves.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 8631d4c2dfd211020055241e35c77ae57af61493
Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: 0c8d2663d7e51f9bd71907a094187884cbf4ada3