- Start Liferay
- Login as default admin user(email@example.com)
- Create a Web Content named "Sample"
- Change the permission as followings.
Guest: Uncheck all permissions
Owner: Grant all permissions
Site Member: grant "view" permission only
- Search "Sample" in search portlet
- Click on the search result
- Copy the URL
- Open another browser and paste the URL
The web content article is STILL displayed even if guest user doesn't have the view permission.
The web content article CAN NOT be displayed unless guest user has the view permission.