If a Form with a repeatable select field is shown in a Forms portlet, and a user creates multiple repetitions, leaving one in the middle blank will result in an error.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Content -> Forms
- Create a new Form, and add a new field with type "Select from list"
- In the configuration panel/popup for the select field, add a couple of options, then make the field repeatable (under "Properties" in master, under "More options" in ee-7.0.x)
- Finish editing the field, then publish/save the Form
- Navigate to a page and add a Forms portlet
- Configure the Forms portlet to use the new Form
- Click the '+' button two or more times to make at least three repetitions of the select field appear
- Leave one select field (one in the middle, not the first or last) blank, and fill in values for the rest
- Submit the Form
Expected result: the Form is submitted with no errors
Actual result: The error "Form is temporarily unavailable" appears in the UI. Checking Content -> Forms and clicking "View entries" for the Form shows an entry for the submitted Form, but the values are not all there.
Reproduced in master: 5ccaa639070b7750bd25b8936c612ba58a2520f8
Reproduced in ee-7.0.x: c8a4e0f0bfefb28d0093eacd813b0384fadf3357