Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Open Social
After upgrading Social Office from 6.2 to DXP, customer cannot create virtual instances record.
1. Start up a vanilla Liferay 6.2 EE SP18 bundle
2. Deploy Social Office EE.lpkg
3. Create a new user and assign the user to Social Office User Role
4. Shut down the portal and backup the database
5. On master bundle, run the following command to do the upgrade from liferay_home/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client
6 After the core upgrade completes, run social office upgrade following the documentation https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/upgrading-social-office.
7. Copy portal-ext.properties from Liferay 6.2 and paste it to Liferay_Home in DXP
8. Start master bundle
9. Deploy com.liferay.social.office.upgrade.jar and com.liferay.social.office.upgrade.association.jar to deploy folder
10. Open Gogo shell by running "telnet localhost 11311"
11. Run "socialOffice:executeAll"
12. After the upgrade is completed, navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Server Administration > Reindex all search indexes and click "Execute"
13. Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Virtual Instances and add a new instance
"Portlet is temporarily unavailable" shows on UI.
The error "No ExpandoTable exists with the key" is thrown.
Expected Result: No error occurs and record is created successfully.