Steps to reproduce:
- Configure two environments with remote Staging
- Add the following lines to local server's portal-ext:
- Add the following lines to remote server's portal-ext:
- Start portal
- Navigate to Control Panel > Security > API Authentication > Tunnel Authentication Verifiers
- Click /api/liferay/do and insert the additional IP addresses you're using in the Hosts Allowed field. Do this for both remote and local servers
- Restart both servers
2. Using the remote bundle, navigate to Control Panel > Security > API Authentication > Tunnel Authentication Verifiers
3. Assert two entries (/api/liferay/do) display
4. Enable Remote Staging
- Remote Staging is successfully enabled
- Only one entry (/api/liferay/do) display in step 4
- The local server does not have an extra entry in Tunnel Authentication Verifiers, but the remote server still does.
- An error message appears: Could not connect to address https://192.168.1.2:8080. Please verify that the specified port is correct and that the remote server is configured to accept requests from this server. If everything is configured correctly, but you still encounter this error, the administrator has the option to forcibly disable remote staging.