Steps to reproduce:
- Configure two environments with remote Staging
- Restart the servers
- Publish to Live
- Publishing to Live is done successfully
- Only an entry in Control Panel > System Settings > Foundation > Tunnel Auth Verifiers appears
- An error message appears: Could not connect to address https://192.168.1.2:8080. Please verify that the specified port is correct and that the remote server is configured to accept requests from this server. If everything is configured correctly, but you still encounter this error, the administrator has the option to forcibly disable remote staging.
- There are two entries in Control Panel > System Settings > Foundation > Tunnel Auth Verifiers