Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Web Content Structure with a "Document and Media" element nested in a "Link to page" element.
2. Create a new Web Content based on that Structure
3. Click on the "Select" button of the "link-to-page" element and select a page
4. Click on the "Select" button of the ddm-documentlibrary element
Result A: The link-to-page selection menu opens in front of the ddm-documentlibrary selection menu
5. Close the link-to-page selection menu, select an image and add
6. Click on the "Clear" button of the document-and-media element
Result B: Both link-to-page and ddm-documentlibrary elements are cleared
7.0.x - reproduced
master - reproduced
This problem occurs while nesting any combination of element with type "Document and Media", "Image", "Link to page" or "Web Content"