Steps to reproduce on vanilla installation:
- Choose "Look and Feel Configuration" of the "Hello World" Portlet on page "Welcome"
- Go to "Advanced Styling", add "a CSS rule for this portlet" and add width:300px; to it (you'll end up with this full CSS
- Create a second page called "Page 2" and Add the "Hello World" Portlet to it.
- Expected result: "Hello World" portlet width on "Page 2" is at default column width
- Actual result: "Hello World" portlet width on "Page 2" is at 300px
- Additional test: Reload "Page 2" (bypassing SPA): Now width is correct at default column width.
- Navigate back to "Welcome" page
- Expected result: "Hello World" portlet on "Welcome" is 300px wide
- Actual result: "Hello Worls" portlet on "Welcome" is at default column width.
Rinse/repeat reload of page: Advanced Styling seems to only ever be applied on initial load of page, never updated.
Is there an SPA category that I've missed? I chose "Frontend Infrastructure" with no subcategory as it seemed the most appropriate that I found.