Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Roles
QA Test Score:4
This issue is currently causing UsersandorganizationsUsecase#ImpersonatingAdministratorandOwner to fail on Testray. However, this issue WAS NOT able to be reproduced on master locally with the git ID below.
Steps to reproduce (based on the Testray results of the failing test):
1) Create a role called "Impersonating Role Name" in Regular Roles and make sure it has the following permissions:
- Portal: View Control Panel Menu
- Users and Organizations: Access in Control Panel
- Users and Organizations: View
- Users and Organizations > User: Impersonate
- Users and Organizations > User: View
2) Add a new user "usersn1" and give it the "Impersonating Role Name" role
3) Add a new user "usersn2" (Don't assign it any role)
4) Add a new user "usersn3" and give it the "Administrator" role
5) Log in using the newly created "usersn1" account and go to Users > Users and Organizations
There should not be any ellipsis next to the users with the Administrators role ("test" and "usersn3"). Please see the attached image.
There is an ellipsis next to the users with the Administrators role. See the screenshots on this result on Testray.
Git ID for master: 6d9834f675ab233cbc9cc006c344cb437c6c3101