You can't activate a user once deactivated with IE11 and Liferay DXP
Turned off Enhanced Security Configuration on Windows2012 server then you can perform user activation on IE browsers.
Steps to reproduce
- Turn off "Enhanced Security Configuration"
- Start Liferay
- Navigate to Control Panel -> User -> Users and Organizations
- Create a user
- Click right menu of the created user and select "Deactivate"
- Select "Inactive" list and display inactive user list
- Click right menu of the inactive user and select "Activate"
You can't activate the user.
You can activate the user