Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > RSS Publisher widget
The RSS feed in the Asset Publisher is giving invalid links to content in the Documents and Media portlet.
Steps to reproduce
1. Start Liferay using Firefox (so RSS works by default)
2. Upload a doc through the Documents and Media portlet
3. Add an Asset Publisher portlet to the main Liferay page with the following configurations
- Display settings
- Asset Link behavior : View in context
- Enable RSS Subscription
4. Click on the asset. Verify it appears.
5. Click on the Asset Publisher RSS Feed link
6. Click on the asset's file entry link
Expected Results: Open up the file entry
Actual Results: Opens an error page with message "The requested resource could not be found"
Reproduced - 76701b66fb79de48d8be2e7a25049b761a79ee3c
Reproduced - 731e71f5fb60afc911f37070d5259331721ed2d3