You can't define permissions with IE11 and Liferay DXP
Turned off Enhanced Security Configuration on Windows2012 server then you can perform user activation on IE browsers.
Steps to reproduce
- Turn off "Enhanced Security Configuration"
- Start Liferay
- Navigate to Control Panel -> User -> Roles
- Create a regular role with "test"
- Select Define Permissions of the user, test
- Select Users -> Users and Organizations and try to check a checkbox
You can't check any of permissions.
You can check permissions