Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Web Search
Description: site members are not searchable on page, after deactivating other sites with the same site members.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Deploy vanilla tomcat bundle as per current production settings.
2) Create two new blank sites : 'test site 1' and 'test site 2'
3) Create two new users : testuser1 and testuser2 and assign them to both the new sites
4) Create a public page for site 'test site 1'
5) Navigate to the new public page for 'test site 1' and search for the word 'test' . You will notice that both users testuser1 and testuser2 will show up in the search result
6) Navigate to CP > Sites > Sites and deactivate 'test site 2'
7) Navigate to the new public page for 'test site 1' and search for the word 'test' .
Current behavior: You will notice that both users testuser1 and testuser2 will now NOT show up in the search results.
Expected behavior: users show up in the search results for step 7 after deactivating 'test site 2Steps to reproduce:' since they still belong to the 'test site 1'
Reproduced on both branch and master: