7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site > Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add two Mobile Device Families
- Select Configure Page for any site page
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Expand the Mobile Device Rules panel
- Turn off the option for using the same rules as Public Pages
- Add both families created in Step 2
With every deletion and addition of Mobile Device Rule, the changes should reflect on the page.
When deleting or adding new updates, only the first deletion/addition are reflected on the page. This also occurs for adding more actions like adding a rule to a family and reordering prioritization.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 9c083c537b017dff0e1c49d8a008fdd1b4a3026f
Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: 8bce1baed1bb518e8d6917b36863064be869ef36
LPS-71984 The Priority number for Mobile Device Families does not update when one is deleted in a page's configuration