Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP28, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
There is an inconsistent behaviour in the Search of the Web Content Administration between the Web Content tab and the Versions tab, only the second is finding web contents added as Not Searchable (flag only for the Search Portlet but not for the Web Content Administration Search).
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a basic Web Content (title: Test 1 , content: Test 1) configuring it as not searchable (disable the Searchable option)
- Create a new version of Test 1: edit the web content and publish without changes.
- Add a basic Web Content (title: Test 2 , content: Test 2) as searchable (enable Searchable option).
- Create a new version of Test 2: edit the web content and publish without changes.
- From the Web Content Admin, Search by the keyword Test
Results: 1 Web Content (Test 2) and 4 versions (2 of Test 1 and other 2 of Test 2).
2 Web Content (Test 2, Test 1) and the 4 versions.