Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, Master
The client has created a series of events and invite another user to those events. When one event out of the series is deleted, the invited user is given no email notification. When less than all events are deleted, no update is emailed. When all the events in the series are deleted at once, the invited user is sent an email notification.
2. Create a user associated with a valid email address
3. Log out and log in as the system administrator
4. Set up the SMTP server
5. Add a calendar portlet to the main page
6. Add an event named "test event" starting some time in the future that repeats every 5 days, 6 times
7. Invite the user created in step 2
8. Save the event. The user receives an email inviting them to the event.
9. Delete one of the events out of the 6 that were created (make sure to select "Only this instance")
Expected Results: User receives an email saying a event was deleted
if the event was in the future
Actual Results: User does not receive an email
Reproduced - 5ccaa639070b7750bd25b8936c612ba58a2520f8
Reproduced - 1b505093a91b1c598e0821f00cce9ae7905096fa
Calendar git hash: 8f6558e8a27247ae658989fca95e903b757cc043