Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
Whenever a servlet mapping appears in a Liferay URL, it must be followed by a group friendly URL. However, the web content URL validator accepts URLs in which the group friendly URL does not follow the servlet mapping.
Steps to reproduce
- Start up Liferay and log in as the admin user
- Navigate to Liferay > Content > Web Content > + (Add Button) > Basic Web Content.
- Switch the "Content" field to Code view.
- Paste the following HTML into the "Content" field.
- Click on the Publish button
Expected Result: A "The content references a missing page" error would be appear, and the web content would not be successfully added.
Actual Result: The web content article is added successfully