Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Product Menu
The UI behavior when scrolling through the product menu is confusing if the user initially touches a page name. The page is selected as if it can be reordered and when the user reaches the bottom or top of the product menu the page order can then be inadvertently switched.
1) Add several public pages.
2) Access the site with a mobile device.
3) Open the product menu > Navigation menu.
4) Attempt to scroll up and down by touching various locations on the menu, including a page name.
5) Touch a page name and scroll to the bottom of the screen and then back up and notice the page can be inserted elsewhere in the page list.
Expected Result: the page scroll action is recognized.
Actual Results: when a page name is touched it is highlighted as if it will be reordered. Once the user reaches the top or bottom of the product menu the page can then be accidentally inserted elsewhere.