- Create a new "Project A" site.
- Go to Project A site
- Create a new public page and add a Calendar portlet on it
- Create an event (details doesn't metter)
- Go to Test Dashboard site "http://localhost:8080/user/test", and put an Activities portlet there.
- Assert the Activity portlet shows the event; click on the event link.
Expected: The event title link should send the user to the ProjectA site, to a page having the calendar portlet, displaying the event detail in WindowsState.Maximized state.
Actual: User is sent to the Welcome page in the main site