Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
The UpgradeDocumentLibrary#updateFileVersionFileNames process selects every single DLFileVersion and populates their fileNames one by one. We should rewrite this method to require as few SQL statements as possible.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay 6.2 connected to a fresh database.
2. Log in as the admin user.
3. Run the attached groovy script.
4. Shut down Liferay.
5. Attempt to upgrade to Liferay 7 (NOTE: You probably want to make sure
LPS-74690 has been committed, otherwise the upgrade might not get far enough for you to test this issue).
6. Observe the length of time it takes to run the v7_0_0.UpgradeDocumentLibrary#updateFileVersionFileNames process.
Expected Result: The upgrade process completes within 10 seconds.
Actual Result: The upgrade process takes about five minutes to run.