Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, Master
Step to reproduce:
1. Add a new site role with the following permission
— Grant all permissions under Site Administration > Content > Web Content
— Grant Site Administration > Pages > Site Pages > View Staging
2. Add a private site and a private page on this site. -> Add an asset publisher on this private page.
3. Add a new user 'dlc1' -> join the site on #2 -> assign the site role to user in #1
4. Login as admin and add a web content 'web1'.
: user dlc1 can see the web content in asset publisher.
5. Enable local staging on this site.
: In the 'Asset Publisher' portlet, user dlc1 can not see web content created by Test user in #4. However, the same content is visible to dlc1 in control panel. (dlc1 can create web content in asset publisher and the web content created by himself is visible to dlc in asset publisher)
: In the 'Asset Publisher' portlet, user dlc1 can see web content created by Test user in #4.
Reproduced in both branch and master: