Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Designer
When we add an XML document to the "Source" from Kaleo Designer and then go to the "View" mode, some content can be added to specific nodes, resulting in a different workflow definition than the one first given.
- Go to Kaleo Designer.
- Go to the "Source (Kaleo XML)" mode.
- Replace the content of the editor with the content from single-approver-3.xml.
- Go back to the "View" mode.
- Go back to the "Source (Kaleo XML)" mode.
- Compare the resulting XML document to the original one we got from single-approver-3.xml .
- The content we got from the editor would be identical to the one from single-approver-3.xml. At most, some formatting changes would be applied.
- Where we used to have
now we have
i.e the receptionType="to" attribute from recipients was dropped.