Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 DXP FP30, 7.0.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
User scope/content permissions do not change when a parent organization is added or removed from an organization they are a member of.
Steps to Reproduce
- Admin -> Control Panel -> Users & Organizations. Create two organizations ("Child" and "Parent").
- Navigate to "Child" and add a user.
- Create a private page for "Child".
- Add an asset publisher to that private page.
- Configuration -> Scope. Change the scope of the private page to both Child and Parent.
- Add two articles, one within the scope of Child and the other within the scope of Parent. When adding the article for the "Parent" on DXP, check Visibility and set it to "Site Members" if it says "Guest".
- Log-in or impersonate your user that belongs to "Child" and navigate to the private page-only the child scope article should be visible.
- Return to Users & Organization, edit "Child" and add "Parent" as its parent organization.
- Log-in or impersonate your user that belongs to "Child," return to your private page.
Both the parent and child scope article should be visible.
Only the child scope article is visible.