Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a site and page
- Go to new site > Publishing > Staging
- Enable Local Live with Calendar selected
- Go to Staging site
- Add Calendar portlet
- Add default Liferay site to the calendar
- Add Liferay site event and invite the Staged Site
- Accept event invite for the Staged Site
- Publish to Live
- View Staged Site event on Live site
- Edit Liferay site event (change name or time)
- View events on the Live site
Event under staging site calendar is still present on the live site. Changes should not be propagated to the Live site until publication.
Event under the staging site calendar is missing until publication.
Blocked from confirming issue on 7.0.x due to