Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
1. The NPE is happening right here. It's cause is the missing "sourceGroup" variable.
2. The sourceGroup variable cannot be located because it does not exist in the environment I was testing with. When exporting the LAR, the sourceGroup is that of the group exporting.
3. For some reason, when staging is enabled, the portal also checks to make sure the sourceGroup is a companyGroup.
4. This issue is not reproducible when staging is disabled
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create new site with some content and pages
2. export the LAR
3. delete the site
4. create a new site, enable staging
5. try to import the LAR
Expected Behavior: LAR is imported
Actual Behavior: NPE is thrown and LAR cannot be imported
Reproduced in 7.0.x - 9a2913730685abdf4ec5b211baa1b0319dceb122
Reproduced in master - 02394419250ce3570c63fd52ad9d4e89138c5a11