Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add the Acitivity portlet to a page
2. Place another portlet with which you can make an activity. Eg. I used the Wiki portlet
3. Perform an activity. -> I updated the Frontpage Wiki
4. The Acitivty portlet lists your action
5. Stop the portal
6. Set the date one year ahead
7. Start the portal
8. Perform the step 3 again
Actual Result: The Acitvity portlet lists your action, but you have no way of knowing that the previous activity was made on the previous year.
Expected Result: The Activity portlet should display the year as well, not just the month, so activities could be differentiated.