Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] Widget configuration
If we create a page what's type id link_to_layout, after running the upgrade tool, the layout id for the key linkToLayoutId will be replaced with portlet's new name, if the old name matches the specified layoutId.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start 6.2 EE
2. Add a page, default type, call it "dest"
3. Add a page, name it "src", type "link to page on this site", point it to "dest" (note: if you first create it with default type and change it later, it'll have the same typesettings as the customer - doesn't seem to matter though)
4. Stop 6.2 EE and export db for future testing
5. Patch DXP to de-24 or above
6. Point upgrade tool at database
7. Start upgrade and wait for it to finish
8. Start portal
9. Click on "src"
Expected result: You're taken to "dest"
Actual result: You're taken to "home"
The "linkToLayoutId" settings value (originally 2 in my case) gets replaced with a portlet's fully qualified name that had that portletId in the past (e.g. portletid: 2 => my_account, so linkToLayoutId=2 => linkToLayoutId=com_liferay_my_account_web_portlet_MyAccountPortlet)