Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new user "test1 test1"
- Configure SMTP server to view emails sent by portal
- Create a site and page ("Staging Site")
- Go to new site > Publishing > Staging
- Enable Local Live with Calendar selected
- Go to Staging site
- Add Calendar portlet
- Go to Staging Site calendar > Calendar Settings
- Go to Notification Templates
- Edit "Invite Email" template with some new text
- Add new event and invite test1 user
- Publish to Live
- View invitation sent to user
Invitation contains text from edited template.
Invitation contains original template text.
If the user creates a second event, and publishes to live, the template will be updated. The edit only appears after the second "Publish to Live"